Re: [Linphone-developers] IPv6 support for linphone

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] IPv6 support for linphone
Date: 08 Mar 2003 17:56:44 +0100

Hello,

First sorry for being late with my emails.
Thank you for giving us this very important patch. I'm really impressed
by all the work that you have done, and I'm very happy that somebody did
it instead of me.
Though, I still did not merge and test it because I'd like to release
0.10.1 first, which is code-ready since two weeks, but I want to make
some more testing and write a paper on how to cross-compile linphone to
linux-arm (for handhelds computers).
Once all this is done (I hope in a few days), then I will merge your
patch.

Thank you again !

Simon