[Linphone-developers] help reqd registering with proxy

From: Yogesh Deshpande
Subject: [Linphone-developers] help reqd registering with proxy
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:37:51 +0530

Hi,
    I have my PC on local network and my proxy server resides on the internet. I tried to register myself with the server. I found that my request was sent to proxy server but i could not receive any response since my ip address was not visible to the proxy server. How can I register myself with proxy in such scenarios? Do I have to have a global ip address ?

Any help is appriciated.
Yogesh Deshpande