[Linphone-developers] Can LinPhone handle multiple calls???

From: John J C
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Can LinPhone handle multiple calls???
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:00:22 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

   I am new to this mailing list. I have a small doubt. Can LinPhone
handle multiple calls ie can Linphone accept calls to more than 1 SIP
phones connected to the UA. Please refer the diagram below.

    _____                                               _____
   |     |                  SIP                        |     |
   | UA1 |<------------------------------------------->| UA2 |
   |_____|                                             |_____|
    |  |                                                 |  |
    |  |                                                 |  |
    A  B                                                 C  D

    A,B,C,D  -> SIP phones

    A and B are SIP phones connected to UA1 and C and D are SIP phones
connected to UA2. So my question is does Linphone support multiple calls
ie can 'C' call 'A' and 'D' call 'B' simultaniously.

Thankx in advance,
John

--

                                        John J Chooracken
                                        Senior Engineer - R&D

                Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's
troublesome.
                        -- Isaac Asimov