Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 0.9.1 Vocoder issue, seems not able t

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 0.9.1 Vocoder issue, seems not able to enable MULAW, ALAW, GSM
Date: 31 Oct 2002 21:48:16 +0100

> Problem is that Linphone is not able to handle any of the ALAW, MULAW or
> GSM.
Probably because you have configured linphone to work on 56k RTC modem.
In the property box, section network, you have a menu in which to select
your type of connection. Linphone only enables codec that are able to
work with your bandwidth. This is to avoid awfull problems with
bandwidth limitations.
In the codec box, you will see that codecs in red: these are the one
that can't work with your current bandwidth selection.
If it still does not work after setting the correct connection type,
contact me again.
Simon