Re: [Linphone-developers] Outbound Proxy: linphone sends wrong request U

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Outbound Proxy: linphone sends wrong request URI
Date: 25 Aug 2002 12:57:17 +0200

Hi,

You 're right: the sip uri is wrong, I don't know why.
Aymeric Moizard recently patched the user agent library of linphone to
make it compliant with sip 's new RFC. Just try it, I think it should
solve the problem.
The message of Aymeric has been posted to linphon-developers mailing
list, you should have received it. If not you can consult the mailing
list archive.
Concerning your proxy: do you know the existence of partysip ? It's a
generic proxy from Aymeric (http://www.partysip.org), that supports
plugins. It already does all the work of a proxy, but does rewrites SDP
messages and do masquerading. Perhaps it can help you.
Thanks.
Regards,
Simon