Re: snippet

From: Raphael Mankin
Subject: Re: snippet
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 07:53:57 +0000

On 11/03/2024 16:54, Gian Paolo Renello wrote:
HI,
I searched on lilypond site a way to rewrite a SATB on 2 staves, but i am not able to got it...
Does any one have a clue on it?
Thanks a lot
Gian Paolo
Here is the image i got form the score.

Look at \partCombine. I use it to generate a short score (2 staffs), full score (4 staffs) and separate parts.

e.g.
      <<
        \new Staff \with {
          instrumentName = "Descant/Treble"