Re: Best way to center beam between upper/lower staff?

From: Andy Bradford
Subject: Re: Best way to center beam between upper/lower staff?
Date: 8 Mar 2024 10:29:43 -0700

Thus said Aaron Hill on Thu, 07 Mar 2024 23:58:21 -0800:

> Is `\autoChange` [1] what you were looking for?

Well, I had looked at \autoChange but  it seems to add extra staves when
used with multiple  voices. I had also looked  at Beam.auto-knee-gap and
it didn't seem to make any difference either. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

I think I'll  just stick to using  a variable as Werner  suggests (I was
already doing that but wondered if I was missing some obvious feature).

Thanks,

Andy