markup for circular bowing

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: markup for circular bowing
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 10:59:22 +0100

Hi,

 I'd like to make a sign for circular bowing like in the attached
png. The example was done using an epsfile, but unfortunately that
doesn't export to svg, which I need. So it should be done using
lilypond's builtin markup commands (or scheme code). Can someone point
me to examples to do circular arcs with attached arrows (can also be
scheme code)?

I couldn't find anything similar in the docs/internet.

--
Orm