5th anniversary conference? :)

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: 5th anniversary conference? :)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 16:14:05 -0500

Hello, Pond!

I was just waxing nostalgic about that fabulous Salzburg conference in 2020,
and noted that in Jan 2025 — just under a year from now! — it will have been
five years since we got together, talked music/notation, and raised [more than]
a few pints together.

Any chance for a repeat? :)

Just throwing it out into the Universe.
— Kieren

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated
to read or respond to this email outside of your normal working hours.