Re: Error/warning when creating a piano reduction with lilypond 2.25.7 a

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: Re: Error/warning when creating a piano reduction with lilypond 2.25.7 and frescobaldi 3.3.0
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 19:56:58 +0100

On 15 Jan 2024, at 19:40, Knute Snortum <ksnortum@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 15, 2024 at 7:47 AM David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> wrote:

Calling

git grep "\\\\override[^=]*#'[a-z]"

in the current Frescobaldi source tree delivers _way_ too many hits.  I
don't consider it sane that the current Frescobaldi will pump out
pre-2.18 syntax in droves in its templates.

And I suspect that it also splits overrides into multiple lines, making
it harder to recognize them.

I've created an issue for Frescobaldi and I should be able to start work on it today.

Knute, you've missed a digit while copying the link and without doubt intended to refer to
https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/issues/1728

--
Knute Snortum