set global priority order (lyric and dynamic)

From: Cordelia
Subject: set global priority order (lyric and dynamic)
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 12:47:03 +0100

Hello,

how can i change the global order of apparition ?
I need to have the lyric before the dynamics; I thought I could make it with priority but I cannot figure out where I’m wrong.

Exemple:

melody = \relative c' {
\clef treble
\key c \major
\time 4/4

a4 \mf \> b \p c-! \ff d
}

text = \lyricmode {
Aaa Bee Cee Dee
}

\score{
<<
\new Voice = "one" {
\autoBeamOff
\melody
}
\new Lyrics \lyricsto "one" \text

\layout {
\Staff {
\override DynamicLineSpanner.outside-staff-priority = #500 % Default #250
\override TextSpanner.outside-staff-priority = #100 % Default #350
\override TextScript.outside-staff-priority = #100 % Default #450
\midi { }
}

Thank you !
happy holidays