Re: 2.25.10 *-1.pdf

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: 2.25.10 *-1.pdf
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 10:40:49 -0700

On 11/24/23 2:15 AM, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
This typically happens when you have several \book blocks,
which requests separate output files. For example

\book { { c' } } % => file.pdf
\book { { c' } } % => file-1.pdf
Jean, Thank you for your reply.

I only have one \book block in my case as I think I always do. As I mentioned the file-1.pdf usually is accompanied by error messages leading to a fix which eliminates the file-1.pdf but not in this case. At this point it's just a nuisance not worth creating a MWE.

Paul

Best,
Jean