Re: MIDI Drums to lilypond

From: Luca Fascione
Subject: Re: MIDI Drums to lilypond
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 11:16:40 +0100

Yes, sorry. I did find that after typing the email...

It is the GM mapping, it's just that I didn't want to retype it all by hand, if I could parse it from somewhere, you see

Thanks!

On Fri, Nov 17, 2023 at 11:05 AM Mark Knoop <mark@opus11.net> wrote:
You'll find it in drumpitch-init.ly, I believe it's just the
standard General MIDI percussion keymap.

--
Mark Knoop

--
Luca Fascione