Re: Anything similar to to-barline for extender lines of cresc/dim?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Anything similar to to-barline for extender lines of cresc/dim?
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 13:33:48 +0200

On 2023-10-10 18:07, David Kastrup wrote:
Have you tried not "anything like to-barline" but rather _exactly_
to-barline ?

Like

c -\tweak to-barline ##t \cresc

and its ilk?

Silly me! Too obvious to try. Well, in fact I was looking around in the internals manual, but didn't spot that to-barline was listed in the spanner-interface.

   /Mats

Follow-up question; wouldn't it be good to have this setting as the default?

   /Mats