Images in Info files

From: Ben Bradshaw
Subject: Images in Info files
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 21:30:51 -0600

Hello,
I've been trying to get images to work in the info manuals (inside emacs on arch linux) but have had no luck so far. I tried to do what is in this post https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2014-08/msg00341.html  , but it doesn't seem to work. As far as I can tell, when I gunzip one of the info.gz files and get an info file, the code doesn't have anything in it to link to an image. The html files that get installed have the paths, and those files work fine, but the info manuals don't. Is there a way to compile the documentation to get images in the info manuals? The usage manual suggests that there is a --info-images-dir argument in lilypond-book, but I'm not sure where to try that. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Ben