RE: 2.22.2 and 2.24.2

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: 2.22.2 and 2.24.2
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 08:16:02 -0700

Paul,

Thank you for the reassurance based on your experience.

Please bear with me and clarify some procedures.

I opened:

https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/learning/graphical-setup-under-windows

to read the process.

My current Frescobaldi is 3.3.0. So good there.

Then further down is the direction:

Click on the folder icon and navigate to the lilypond-x.y.z-mingw-x86_64 folder you previously created. Inside this folder, open ‘lilypond-x.y.z’, then ‘bin’, and finally select ‘lilypond’.

When was that done?

Your assistance is appreciated.

Mark