Re: title in the Breitkopf fraktura font

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: title in the Breitkopf fraktura font
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 18:51:51 +0200

Le 31 août 2023 à 18:06, bernhard kleine <bernhard.kleine@gmx.net> a écrit :

I never tried different fonts, but now I would like to print the title of the music in a fraktura font. Could you please help me with that?

Have you read the documentation on using different fonts in markup? It is here for the 2.24 version: https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/notation/fonts#single-entry-fonts and here for the 2.25 series (which has many simplifications in this area): https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.25/Documentation/notation/changing-fonts

Best,
Jean