Re: Othering??

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Othering??
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 15:23:59 +0200

Hello Paul,

your message sounds like you did not create this scheme code yourself. I do
not think it is a very good idea to look for solutions here by saying "I’ve
got this third party file here which I do not understand, and it prints a
strange message", without giving us any more context.

As Jean pointed out, this should not come (directly) from Lilypond, neither do
I suppose it should come from guile. So it should come from your script, which
we cannot look into without knowing what it does.

So if you are allowed to share that code, please include the actual code. If
it is some sort of proprietary code you should try to get support from
whomever you got the code from.

Also you might check if the code has any display or format statements.

Cheers,
Valentin