Re: How can I print only some parts of a score (staves, but no chords)?

From: Alessandro Bertulli
Subject: Re: How can I print only some parts of a score (staves, but no chords)?
Date: Mon, 01 May 2023 12:53:00 +0200

>> P.S. I am happy there are other solution other than lilypond-book,
>> because to me it seems a very fragile solution (copying the doc and then
>> composing manually), especially if you are embedding music in a complex
>> LaTeX document. There is lyluatex with LuaLaTeX but I don't know if the
>> output is the same in terms of quality
>
> If you’re talking about the lyluatex that Urs Liska was working on,
> the quality is superb — if I only had time to retool my workflow, I
> would probably move it all to that framework.

Actually I was referring to just the CTAN package lyluatex
(https://ctan.org/pkg/lyluatex). Didn't know Urs Liska's lyluatexmp
existed, tho for now it seem still WIP?

Anyway, now I'll try tweaking a bit with \book{} commands, let's see if
I can achieve what I need. For comparison, LaTeX's songs package
(https://songs.sourceforge.net/) can change the type of document
produced by changing one single option in the document preamble (say,
from chorded to lyric). Let's see if I can do the same in Lilypond.

--
Alessandro Bertulli