Re: Glissando intervoices

From: Mario Moles
Subject: Re: Glissando intervoices
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 23:54:43 +0200

No idea? From no one? Ok! Thank you!

Il 26/04/23 01:13, Mario Moles ha scritto:

I apologize because I explained myself badly. I use the glissando to indicate the sliding of the same finger of the left hand on the same string of the guitar. The blue lines I drew with Gwenview. The score posted as an example is a transcription of a "passemezzo" by VIncenzo Galilei for Renaissance lute. I transcribed on two staves for greater clarity of what I think is the polyphony of the piece. I am attaching the two files as an example. The "gui.ly" file is a general configuration file for my scores. Thank you!