RE: cross-staff stems

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: cross-staff stems
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 09:41:09 -0700

Carl,

The location of the command seems dependent on whether the stem is extending down or extending up. At the present it seems, to me, that the command is attached to the pitch(es) from which the stem is extended. As you noted in my the stem was extended down from voice two in the upped staff and therefore the command had to be there.

Mark