Re: Alternate Measures

From: Greg Lindstrom
Subject: Re: Alternate Measures
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 16:42:34 -0500

Kieren,

My Original Question:
>> Is there a way I can set something at the top of the file where I can
>> specify which version of the measure(s) I want engraved?

Kieren's Response:
>Look for \tag, and you'll find exactly what you want!

My reaction:
Bingo, Bango, Bongo!!  This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for and it works like a champ. I can now arrange custom parts for my section based on the technical ability of my players.

Thanks. And THANKS to the developers for thinking of this and coding it up.

--greg

On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 3:38 PM <kieren@kierenmacmillan.info> wrote:
Hi Greg,

> Is there a way I can set something at the top of the file where I can
> specify which version of the measure(s) I want engraved?

Look for \tag, and you'll find exactly what you want!

Hope that helps,
Kieren.