RE: PNG file output

From: jschlomann
Subject: RE: PNG file output
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 08:11:05 -0600

Jean,

I’ve found your response, and I’ve updated my list subscription to my new email.

My reason for wanting this is that I need to generate several types of output based on some other settings in my input file. For example, I need PDF output for print, and PNG output in a couple different resolutions for projection on a screen. This is for use in a church.

One thought I had was to spawn another LilyPond so that I could specify command line options based on the settings in my input file. I haven’t been able to get this to work so far, for reasons I don’t understand. I tried this using (system "lilypond -fpng file.ly"). I also tried Guile’s system*, but got an unbind error. I’m using 2.22.2.

Thank you for your response, and apologies for missing it initially.

John