Re: Assistance to Create a Recipe for 41-EDO and "Kite Guitar" Tablature

From: Devin Ulibarri
Subject: Re: Assistance to Create a Recipe for 41-EDO and "Kite Guitar" Tablature
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 11:20:54 -0500

Hi,

Unfortunately, I do not really have the skills to put together a recipe
myself from the templates available (emphasis on "I do not have the
skills").

If others who are interested, who have the skills, would like to take
this on, I am happy to advise and introduce to the Kite Guitar team, who
are a great team of artists and leaders of various good causes.

Best,
Devin

Stefan Thomas: