Re: X-offset for breath marks

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: X-offset for breath marks
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 18:31:43 +0100

Hello Rachel,

The reason why offsetting the X-offset value does not work is because it is not
used for placing Breathing marks. You can see from the output that the offset
command fails, as no offset is calculated in the first place.

You can still use something like \tweak extra-offset #'(x-offset . 0) (which
does not affect spacing) or if you want to add space while also affecting
spacing \tweak extra-spacing-width #'(-left-space . Right-space)

Cheers,
Valentin