Re: Multiple grid lines in the same score

From: Lib Lists
Subject: Re: Multiple grid lines in the same score
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 11:31:25 +0200

Hi Valentin,
thank you so much! The example you attached looks perfect.
However, it doesn't seem to work under Lilypond 2.22.1 (I noticed your
\version is 2.23.6). Here's the error I get. Should I update Lilypond?

Interpreting music...
warning: cannot find property type-check for `idGridIntervals'
(translation-type?).  perhaps a typing error?
warning: skipping assignment
warning: cannot find property type-check for `idGridIntervals'
(translation-type?).  perhaps a typing error?
warning: skipping assignment

Thank you so much once again for your help,
Lib