Re: top/bottom margins?

From: jh
Subject: Re: top/bottom margins?
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 11:48:19 -0700

attached is the header I use as you can see it is Letter.
Brian suggests that it's the printer and his test does suggest that it is the printer; But no other pdf produced by other software has this problem all the others (3) print with an expected top margin and bottom margin. So I'm stuck, I'd like to think there's a printer setting but since it prints normally for everything except lily/fresco-pdfs that doesn't make sense to me. If you can explain it then I'll look further.
thanks