Re: possible bug?

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: possible bug?
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 22:59:49 +0100

Hello Erik,

As I said, this is not a solution but just a demonstration, and it abuses the
Accidental grob to place the embellishment. This means you’ll need to force an
Accidental on the embellished note by doing a!.

@Lukas: As I said, this is just a demonstration, and it is doing very shady
things. I think a good way to get this done would be to somehow decouple grace
notes from paper columns and instead have them placed in some Staff or Voice
level equivalent, considering only the spacing to elements within the same
staff.

Cheers,
Valentin