Re[2]: possible bug?

From: E Appeldoorn
Subject: Re[2]: possible bug?
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 19:43:09 +0000

Thanks for your time, but this just fails in many other ways. If you leave the function as is and then change the music to

<<
  \new Staff
  {
    c'8 d' \embellish { c'16 d' e' } f'!4
     g'!8[ \embellish { d'16 e' f' } a8]
  }
  \new Staff
  {
    c'16 d' e' d' e' d' c' d' f' e' d' c'
  }

There are no words. The embellished notes just disappear. Sorry if I misunderstood.

vriendelijke groet, Erik Appeldoorn