Re: Combining notes and articualtions

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Combining notes and articualtions
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 08:58:52 +0100

Le 21/12/2021 à 01:20, Valentin Petzel a écrit :
Hello Jean!

That is a nice solution, but it has some issues. For one thing this will case
problem if we have a Script on a skip that is used for something like spacing
a markup (resulting in a compile error if a skip has both a script and for
example a markup). I rather suggest to perform the check at stencil level.

Also this will affect each script in the score. I rather suggest to have a
function tag each Script to be handled to make sure only these are handled.

Not sure I understand. Currently, any unattached
script produces programming errors, so they're
not really useful anyway.

\version "2.22.1"

{ s8-.^\markup blabla }

=>

programming error: Grob direction requested while calculation in progress.

continuing, cross fingers

/tmp/frescobaldi-zz7sf813/tmp72xgem_h/document.ly:3:5: programming error: script direction not yet known

{ s8

-.^\markup blabla }

/tmp/frescobaldi-zz7sf813/tmp72xgem_h/document.ly:3:5: continuing, cross fingers

So I didn't bother about other scripts placed on

skips in the score.

Best,

Jean