Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup

From: Kira Garvie
Subject: Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 11:32:48 -0500

I’m so sorry, Valentin! That is a challenging time to go through, and I wish you strength and comfort. I hope you have a good support system to lean on at this time.

I’ve been reading through this thread, and what strikes me is that the original intent of the question and the answers and troubleshooting has gotten lost in justifications and explanations of tone etc. Miscommunications are very easy over text only communication, so it’s no surprise it happens from time to time! Maybe it’s time to set all 55+ above emails aside and try again in a new thread? 🤷‍♀️ Literally start over?