Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 12:47:34 +0100

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 10:25 AM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:
Hi,

Okay, I'll let myself sucked in this (in my opinion
unnecessarily) heated thread

I really thank you for this post. It not only explains what I had in mind regarding the technical side of the thread; it also highlights a bigger problem: unnecessary heated mood. And I add that it is not only unnecessary: when there are flames without fire, it is nonsense and ridiculous too. I'm sorry if I use this harsh words, but this is what I see in all this discussion. I would like to invite the participants to note that I absolutely did NOT say any word against LP. Nor directly, nor indirectly, nor explicitly, nor in a hidden or subtle way. At the same time, I invite them (Including the helpful Aaron and Valentin) to focus on what I really tried to explain (as you did) instead of  negating any assertion that seems (but it is really not) intended to reduce the LP value.

Best,
Paolo