Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 12:30:36 +0100

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 11:57 AM Valentin Petzel <valentin@petzel.at> wrote:
Hello Paolo,

Please note that default values are intended to be changed if required.

Hello Valentin,

as said before I don't want this kind of customization: I think it reduces readability of the code (unless it is wrapped, but this would be not practical) and it is not easy to maintain.
I just want to set simple fields, without any logic, without any coupling, cross-link and/or low level functions. This is what I do with LibreOffice (GUI) or with predefined templates (LaTex, WordPress etc.). I really don't know how to explain this better: please, refer to Jean's last post. It will help to understand how to focus the problem.

Best,