Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 01:00:54 +0100

Hello Paolo,

I think you underestimate Lilypond. Check out the appended file to see how
with just miniscule customizations to header and footer markups we can have
the page number position depend on a global flag page-in-header.

Also you are wrong, recurring footers are not the rule. Many footers or
headers for example include page numbering, which tends to be different on
each page.

Cheers,
Valentin