Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 20:54:24 +0100

On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 8:32 PM Kieren MacMillan <kieren@kierenmacmillan.info> wrote:
Hi Paolo,

> No. I'm applying it in its *natural* context (the programming code of LP, that couples two functions

Since \header (where the data resides) is not a *function*, I'll be interested to hear how you defend that claim.

I'm sorry,

as said before, I'm not interested in explaining to you in detail what is obvious and you don't understand, and I'm not interested in talking with you at all. I'm just going to ignore you.

Cheers!

[To the participants of this thread] That said, if among the readers of this thread there is someone interested in further clarification of the discussed problem, including the "coupling" concept, just ask me and I'll try to go into details (but I don't think it should be necessary)