Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 20:05:51 +0100

Hello again Kieren ;-)

On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 7:57 PM Kieren MacMillan <kieren@kierenmacmillan.info> wrote:
Hi Paolo,

> As explained before, I don't want to proceed in this way. The string that I have to write at the bottom of the page is part of the *body*, not of the footer.
> I don't want to mess up the template.

Then just place it as an additional markup, between the last system of music and the footer, on whichever page(s) you want.
I guess I don't understand the problem…

As said in the first post of the thread, I don't know how to make it appear at the bottom of the page of the first page (no score)...

Kieren.