Re: Tie between words

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Tie between words
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 11:32:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Adrian,

as Aaron said there are some arguments to defining functions to give access to
the parser and the layout that have been made optional since 2.20. That being
said, 2.18.2 is now nearly 8 years old. Unless there is a good reason for the
old version consider switching to a recent version. In these 8 years Lilypond
has gained a lot of functionality, improvements to existing functionality and
bug fixes while also making the language easier to work with.

Cheers,
Valentin