Re: ChordNames Vertical Spacing

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: ChordNames Vertical Spacing
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 12:02:31 +0100

Le 07/12/2021 à 22:04, Gregory Hollands a écrit :
Lukas,

I want to do this just for one score on the page, but leave all other scores the same. FYI I'm doing this in a lead sheet format where I have the chord progression (and sometimes a guitar strumming pattern) in one score, then melody and solos in other scores.

How do I adjust system-system-spacing for just one score in the document?

Thanks,
-Greg

For now, you have to resort to the manual positioning method described at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/notation/fixed-vertical-spacing-paper-variables

[Lukas]
I've been wondering that myself for quite some time now. A \score-level variant of system-system-spacing would be very desirable I think, but I do not know enough about the workflow by which LilyPond constructs pages to tell if that would be even possible.

I think that's reasonable, just not implemented right now.

Best,
Jean