Re: multi-line markup inside a single box

From: Mark Knoop
Subject: Re: multi-line markup inside a single box
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 09:52:44 +0000

At 01:40 on 07 Dec 2021, Josiah Boothby wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something obvious (it's 1:30 in the morning...it's
not unlikely!), but I'm trying to include a small two-line markup
inside a single box. The thing that seems obvious is producing two
boxed lines, which is not what I'm aiming for and is too visually
cluttered for me to accept as a compromise:

\markup\right-column\box{
  \line{Solos: 1st x tpt}
  \line{2nd x clr}
}

Any ideas?

You want the box to be around the columns? So:

\markup \box \right-column {
 \line{Solos: 1st x tpt}
 \line{2nd x clr}

Mark Knoop