Re: MIDI Program Change and Control Change messages

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: MIDI Program Change and Control Change messages
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 10:54:13 -0600

John,

You cannot embed midi messages directly in a Lilypond score such that they become encoded in the midi output file and Lilypond comments will have no affect on the output midi file. The links provided in the first reply to your list email detail how Lilypond can be used to create midi messages.

Regards

--

“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.”

― Aristotle