Re: MIDI Program Change and Control Change messages

From: John Whitmore
Subject: Re: MIDI Program Change and Control Change messages
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:05:48 +0000

I didn't see what I'm looking for in there. Maybe this ain't music notation, but what I'm trying to notate is that I have a synth with a built in sequencer which has a number of patterns you save to and select to during play back. The patterns are in a number of banks, each containing a number of patterns. So I'm thinking of nothing something to the effect that on the 4th bar Synth_1 plays the pattern in Bank 1 pattern 4.

I guess that's not really standard music notation