Re: Bold Maj7 Triangle

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Bold Maj7 Triangle
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 20:15:33 +0100

Hello Gregory,

That is indeed possible. The difference is just that \set is used to set
context properties during
music. Within the layout block you set context properties by simple assignment,
so you’d do something like

\layout {
  \context {
    \ChordNames
    majorSevenSymbol = \markup\fontsize #-3 \override #'(thickness . 0.2)
\triangle ##f

(you can also put \Score instead of \ChordNames, but it should not make a
difference, as ChordNames is the only context that uses this property).

Cheers,
Valentin