Re: specifically: how to do "p-f" dynamics (first time, second time); g

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: specifically: how to do "p-f" dynamics (first time, second time); generally: how to find this in the manuals
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 09:02:01 -0700

On 11/28/21 2:28 AM, Wols Lists wrote:
I have a little include area for all my standard stuff - I redefine the header block, for example. But one of those files in there contains a bunch of definitions for all the odd dynamics. So every time I need to add a new one, I've got all the others there as examples ... :-)

Exactly what I do.

Paul

Cheers,
Wol