Re: Help

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Help
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 11:52:00 +0100

Am Sa., 20. Nov. 2021 um 19:55 Uhr schrieb Leonid Hrabovsky
<lhrabovsky@gmail.com>:

> Thomas,
> And might DurationLine continue not only individual notes, but framed groups
> of notes, too? I just need the zigzag line you introduced, but increased in
> vertical size to, say triple size - is it possible to get by tweaking the
> numbers in paired coordinates, like in SquiggleLine ? I am going to forward
> you my letter with attached PDF with ideas on my 3 imagined additional
> DurationLines.
>
> Best,
>
> Леонід - Leonid

Please always cc the list.

DurationLine is not the right tool for this purpose, it's for single
notes, notes in a chord or even the whole chord, but not for framed
groups of notes.
Did you try the frame-engraver?
If you have difficulties to get it work or want to tweak the
appearance, the list may be able to help.

Cheers,
  Harm