Re: Help

From: Leonid Hrabovsky
Subject: Re: Help
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 08:08:06 -0500

Thank you very much, Aaron!  I am going to follow this thread and hope to obtain needed info. BTW, it is VERY concerning that even then the section on modern notation was empty at that time - and remains empty today, in spite of that the whole army of programmers works for LilyPond. Do you see any explanation of it?

Леонід - Leonid

On 2021-11-19 9:00 pm, Leonid Hrabovsky wrote:
> http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Aleatoric-modern-notation-tp18113p18117.html
> http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/help-with-frameEngraver-bars-and-boxes-function-td199021.html
>
>    - are not working - "This site can't be reached" - what might happen
>    them? It is a sorrow for me - these links obviously provided the
> exhaustive
>    treatise about modern notation in LilyPond so needed for me...
>    - Any suggestions?

Nabble seems to be borked.  I think these are the two relevant threads.

[1]:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2012-03/msg00296.html
[2]:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2017-01/msg00196.html