articulate

From: Ken & Thu Huong
Subject: articulate
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 17:59:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hello, LilyPond friends,

We are new to this game... hope we're doing things right here? ...but in any case, we have a problem.

Attached please find these minimal – ! – files:

    (1) source / pdf / mid without using articulate

    (2) source / pdf / mid with using articulate

Note the pdf / mid output in (2):  gratuitous / extraneous rests, and no evidence (that we see or hear!?) of rit. being applied.

Have we set this up right? wrong? what should we expect to see and hear? how to do it right???  :-)

We believe we have done our homework!...? ...having read / studied everything we have been able to find about articulate.

There ‘tis!  Hope someone can help with this?

Thanks much, and best from us,

- Ken & Thu Huong & Carlton