Question about "neo-modern" style for accidentals

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Question about "neo-modern" style for accidentals
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 22:17:27 +0100

Hello,

In a context of atonal music, using accidentals in the neo-modern style, I would like to obtain the following behavior automatically: when a note initially appears with an accidental (sharp or flat), and then the same note appears without accidentals after other intermediate notes, I would like the natural sign not to be printed.

1) Is it possible?
2) If it is possible, is it also possible to print it as a cautionary?
3) If 1) is not possible, can LilyPond at least print on the output, as a memo, that the natural sign has been added, so that I can manually delete (or change) it later?

Thanks in advance for any answer!

%%%%%
\score {

  {
    % What I see
    cis' d' e' c'
    % What I would like to obtain
    cis' d' e' \tweak Accidental.stencil ##f c'
    % I would like to obtain this as well
    cis' d' e' c'?
  }

  \layout {
    \context {
      \Score
        \accidentalStyle "neo-modern-cautionary"

%%%%%