Re: Pat Waing Notation

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: Pat Waing Notation
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 17:26:36 +0100

Hi Jaques, Werner,

 I wasn't aware of that, thanks that seems to be everything I need!
I'm no expert but it might well be that the notation in Myanmar is of
Chinese origin. I'll also ask a Chinese student of mine. He is quite
knowledgable about Chinese music and might be able to help
understanding the notation.

Best,
Orm
Prof. Orm Finnendahl
Komposition
Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst
Eschersheimer Landstr. 29-39
60322 Frankfurt am Main

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rWha1HTfFE&list=PLiGfneJSWmNw6dTUvcTHbTkCYOOTiB_N6