Re: Chromatic clashes

From: Dimitris Marinakis
Subject: Re: Chromatic clashes
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 19:07:44 +0200

First let's look at a few sources that show the expected behaviour. I have attached an example from Gould pg.71 and the output from Dorico and last the output from your code.

I think when the stem is down the stem attachment is wrong in many cases.  I've attached a tiny example but I think this holds true for most scenarios. Unless I'm missing something obvious in your code, which if true, I apologise.

Again, fantastic work!