Re: another question regarding ottava: why does Lilypond change the pitc

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: another question regarding ottava: why does Lilypond change the pitches?
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 15:49:10 -0700

Hi Kieren & Carl;

  Well, since you have already provided an MWE that shows it works as
documented, may I provide my full Lilypond code?  It is only a halfway
completed Piano arrangement of "The Elephant" from the ""Carnival of
the Animals", by Saint-Saens. It is not long and it is simple.
Perhaps I'm doing something really stupid...

Thanks,
Ken